What does it cost?
BBQ’n Fools will provide you a cost estimate for your event. To get a general idea, pricing can be as low as $3.00 per person up to $25 to $30 per person. Different meats, sides and services will vary in price and impact the overall cost of your catered event.
How do I get a price for my event?
Call, email, or fax and ‘The Fool’ will have a written estimate for you within 24 to 48 hours. ‘The Fool’ will work with you on prices. Why? Because he can.
What does ‘The Fool’ need for an estimate?
To get your estimate started you will need:
- Estimate number of people per meal
- Do you have a budget per person?
- Meats wanted? (1,2 or more)
- Kind & number of sides, drinks, desserts
- Location? (if not available just the city)
- Date of event? (if not available OK-T/C)
- Name or Company the estimate should be addressed to. Phone/email/address.